Disclaimer

The Migraine Girl's blog is not a substitute for professional advice! Thank you and be well.

Search This Blog

16 November 2010

ChronicBabe Blog Carnival #17: Gratitude

So I rarely participate in blog carnivals these days (these years?). Hope that'll change soon.

For the time being, though, I like to read blog carnival posts. Readers of my blog will probably find lots of support and warm words at Jenni Propky's ChronicBabe site. In addition to providing great content for women (and men!) dealing with chronic illness, Jenni coordinates a monthly blog carnival. Here's this month's feature about GRATITUDE: http://www.chronicbabe.com/articles/867/

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love the opportunity to talk with you at length about your migraines my daughter is 23 years old and it has been a long 8 month...first potassium bottom down to 2 and it caused chest pains..after 2 months of pseudoseizure they figured out her body went into a pseudo seizure to take a break from the pains of the head pressure...i really need help i also read your blog on petadolex...current they switched her from dekapote and pamelor to zonegran and pamelor can you contact me via facebook or email taximom316@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Hello!

My name is Katri and I work for a company called Ubiqi Health. Ubiqi Health aims to empower people to take control of their chronic conditions through easy-to-use mobile and web-based tools.

Ubiqi's first application is for migraine patients. It enables
users to track Migraine episodes, treatments, and triggers as well as view summarized reports of the information entered.

We are now looking for a users to try our product. We have engaged people like you who have shared their migraine/headache experiences in various social media forums, and have already received some good feedback from them. It would be great to have you test our application because we believe that your feedback can help us make a useful product. We put a lot of value on user experience and would like to hear what you have to say!

If you are interested you may email me at katri at ubiqihealth.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

BR,
Katri

themigrainegirl said...

Katri, you can email me and I'll look into your new tool/site. Thanks. -Janet G., themigrainegirl[at]gmail.

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://migraine.com/author/the-migraine-girl/
and update your bookmarks.