Disclaimer

The Migraine Girl's blog is not a substitute for professional advice! Thank you and be well.

Search This Blog

13 March 2006

goodnight again...

Lately I've been getting a whole lot of sleep, and I've certainly been keeping hours that are at odds with the normal person's schedule. Staying up until at least 3 AM each night guarantees that I'll wake up after noon the next day--without an alarm clock set, my body won't rouse itself until part of the afternoon has already passed, filled with lucid dreams that feel the way drug-induced sleepiness must feel.

Good news? The Migraines have been at a minimum, and the daily headaches have been almost nonexistent!

Bad news? I've become even more lazy than before, not getting much done at all and letting it all pile up.

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://migraine.com/author/the-migraine-girl/
and update your bookmarks.