Disclaimer

The Migraine Girl's blog is not a substitute for professional advice! Thank you and be well.

Search This Blog

15 February 2006

Migraine without headache

It's rare, but it happens. I think that I suffered from it during the nighttime and early morning hours as I tried to sleep. Imagine all the side effects of a migraine (nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, aura, discomfort, sensitivity to light & sound) without the headache. Better than the usual thing, but, at least for me, scarier to treat with expensive drugs since I'm usually not positive that what I'm experiencing is a Migraine.

In any case, I'm not feeling so hot, but I definitely feel better compared to where I was this morning. Ugh.

1 comment:

katreenka said...

can't tell you how much i relate to this one-the other thing that's so hard is that when you have CDH and migraines almost all the time and then you get a migraine without a headache and if you're on prevention meds symptoms and side-effects just begin to blend together and is it the cause or the cure?

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://migraine.com/author/the-migraine-girl/
and update your bookmarks.