Disclaimer

The Migraine Girl's blog is not a substitute for professional advice! Thank you and be well.

Search This Blog

13 May 2008

a package only a migraineur could love

Let us once again herald the glories of The Partnership for Prescription Assistance and the goods it has brought unto me!

Just yesterday afternoon I received a package simply brimming with Maxalt. 36 pills, in fact! These babies usually cost a little over $20 a PIECE, marking the value of my mail at over $700.

And how much did I pay for 'em? NOTHING.

Yippee. If you haven't already, check out the website to see if you are eligible--even if you don't feel as monetarily poor as I do and even if you already have insurance, there may still be plans that can help.

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://migraine.com/author/the-migraine-girl/
and update your bookmarks.