Disclaimer

The Migraine Girl's blog is not a substitute for professional advice! Thank you and be well.

Search This Blog

11 February 2008

more Migraine coverage for the WORLD!

Look at this. I'm thrilled that The New York Times is backing such a project. This means that migraine awareness will increase exponentially.

I am not-so-secretly thrilled that my favorite Migraineur-author Paula Kamen, author of All in My Head and JEFF TWEEDY of one of my beloved bands, Wilco, are two of the main contributors! We need not even mention that world-renowned Oliver Sacks is also at the helm--I've read several of his books, Migraine being among them. The fourth writer, Siri Hustvedt, has written a beautifully important first entry that makes me want to read her longer works.

Check it out. Knowledge is power.

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://migraine.com/author/the-migraine-girl/
and update your bookmarks.