Disclaimer

The Migraine Girl's blog is not a substitute for professional advice! Thank you and be well.

Search This Blog

20 February 2008

I finally have links!

Turns out I was using an old version of blogger, or else the template I used to have didn't support extra page elements (like lists of links).

So now I'm slowly making a list of links. I have far more webpages in my "Migraine" bookmark folder on my laptop, so suffice it to say I'll be adding to the list soon.

If you have a migraine-related blog or webpage you think I should link to, let me know!

Thanks, and sorry to all of you who've linked to me for so long without my reciprocating--it was merely cluelessness!

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://migraine.com/author/the-migraine-girl/
and update your bookmarks.