Disclaimer

The Migraine Girl's blog is not a substitute for professional advice! Thank you and be well.

Search This Blog

13 March 2007

You ARE out there!

After a stressful little while there, I finally was able to log into my blog again. Not sure what the problem was, but I was getting rejected again and again and tonight the mysterious "incorrect" password let me into my account after all.

And look what I found! Some wonderful feedback from some of you thoughtful people, people I didn't know were even reading this. To my chagrin, my local library's copy of Jeffrey Bland's 20 Day Rejuvenation Diet is checked out, so I have a hold placed on it. The more I read about it and other not-so-stellar-sounding diets online, though, the less sold I was on the idea.

But I feel, to be redundant, rejuvenated by some of your feedback, and I think that the books you mentioned may be more up my alley than the one I had recommended to me. Perhaps the next trip to the library--which is actually tomorrow afternoon for me--will entail my checking out some or all of those books to see which ones work for me. If the library doesn't have it, I'll have to see what the bank account can afford me right now.

Again, thank you, thank you.

My massage therapist/cranial-sacral therapist is quite well-versed in the innerworkings of the body and says that this is the perfect time of year to try doing an elimination diet, so if any of you are in my same boat and are thinking of doing it, maybe this is your time!

Now I must get to bed...there's a long work day ahead.

Thanks again for invigorating me and give me such great feedback. I hope to do the same for you in an upcoming post.

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://migraine.com/author/the-migraine-girl/
and update your bookmarks.