Disclaimer

The Migraine Girl's blog is not a substitute for professional advice! Thank you and be well.

Search This Blog

16 March 2007

O! Canada

What with Patriot Act-driven paranoia seeping into my mind just a little bit now and again, it strikes me that this might not be the best idea, but I'll say it anyway: I bought some prescription drugs from the internet. A legit site in Canada that sent me my drugs WAY below cost what they would have been at my local pharmacy. For a girl who has zero insurance (with no insurance or full-time job with benefits on the way), this was a necessity I had to cash in on eventually, and eventually came in February 2007.

The service prompt, the pharmacists thorough and understanding. I'll do it again in a heartbeat and for a fraction of the cost. If you're interested in what company I went with, I'll let you know--I'm not about to advertise for any particular place out here in the open, but I will recommend what worked for me if you're daunted by all the options and are scared of getting a place that seems apt to take your money and run.

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://migraine.com/author/the-migraine-girl/
and update your bookmarks.