Disclaimer

The Migraine Girl's blog is not a substitute for professional advice! Thank you and be well.

Search This Blog

27 January 2009

a quick stumble off the wagon

Today I grabbed a roast beef sandwich from a local bar/restaurant and went to another bar to hang out with Handicapped Twin, who just started bartending. I scarfed down the delicious sandwich and enjoyed every bite.

Hours later, as I was getting up to leave, I had an epiphany. "Oh my god!" HT: "What?" Jan: "I just realized I ate white flour and cheese for lunch--and I didn't even think twice about it. It didn't even occur to me that I was not following my diet!"

Oops.

Perhaps it's coincidence, but this afternoon my tummy has been jumpy for the first time in many days.

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://migraine.com/author/the-migraine-girl/
and update your bookmarks.