Disclaimer

The Migraine Girl's blog is not a substitute for professional advice! Thank you and be well.

Search This Blog

24 August 2008

travelin' again

I'm leaving for Central America today. I'll spend the first week at a medical document editing workshop (wowsers), supposedly from 8 AM - 6 PM Monday through Friday. Please let it not be that intensive, as sitting in [what I presume will be] a fluorescently-lit room and talking about editing all day sounds rather...overwhelming? (And I'm the sort of dork who likes to talk about punctuation and spelling!)

Last time I was in Central America, I had one migraine in six weeks. Did you hear that, kids? One big'un in six weeks--and that was the day I found out my grandmother had died. I won't have the same liesurely schedule as that 2004 trip, and I'm only staying for 2 weeks and not six. But maybe...maybe...Costa Rica & Panama are the answer!

Wish me luck. I'll keep you posted if I have the means and inclination.

3 comments:

rain gem said...

Awesome, traveling and all... Have a safe trip.

deborah said...

wishing and hoping and praying you a safe and healthy trip!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great and safe and migraine-free trip! I spent a total of 19 days traveling this summer and only had 2 migraines out of those 3 trips so I have concluded - being on vacation is the answer! That's all we need - permanent vaction.
- Megan

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://migraine.com/author/the-migraine-girl/
and update your bookmarks.