Disclaimer

The Migraine Girl's blog is not a substitute for professional advice! Thank you and be well.

Search This Blog

13 August 2008

get in shape, girl...

My procrastination has gotten OUT OF CONTROL. I acquired this handy little iPod Touch recently, and I thought I'd mainly use it for music (duh) and for keeping myself on schedule--it has all my Mac's contacts and iCal appointments stored on it. Clever, eh?

Let me tell you what's not so clever: THE FIFTY THOUSAND FREE APPLICATIONS YOU CAN DOWNLOAD TO IT. I must have wasted a good hour of my life over the last couple of days playing with silly Tetris-like games, Tetris itself, and a silly (yet endlessly entertaining) bouncy ball game.

The insanity must end.

Love,
The laziest person in America

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://migraine.com/author/the-migraine-girl/
and update your bookmarks.