Disclaimer

The Migraine Girl's blog is not a substitute for professional advice! Thank you and be well.

Search This Blog

31 December 2007

fluorescent photophobia

I really should be getting out to meet my friends now, but I'm on a Migraine research roll and keep finding new tidbits of information!

Whether or not you know someone who's easily affected by the omnipresent flickering of fluorescent bulbs, this website and newsbrief should be mandatory reading for all people--certainly for all Migraineurs.

I signed the petition electronically but wished I had a pen I could bare down on with all my strength and fervor.

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://migraine.com/author/the-migraine-girl/
and update your bookmarks.