Disclaimer

The Migraine Girl's blog is not a substitute for professional advice! Thank you and be well.

Search This Blog

31 December 2007

food trigger website

Most of us Migraineurs have an understanding, whether obvious or innate, that any potential food triggers affect each of us in different ways at different times. That being said, I've often looked to this website when I've had an impossible-to-explain Migraine attack. Once in a while, I'll see a common food or drink listed on the site, one that is a trigger for many Migraineurs, and realize I've consumed it in the last 72 hours after never having had it before (or never having had it in such quantity).

Perhaps it will be of use to you, too.

I sincerely hope the last few hours of 2007 treat you all well.

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://migraine.com/author/the-migraine-girl/
and update your bookmarks.