Disclaimer

The Migraine Girl's blog is not a substitute for professional advice! Thank you and be well.

Search This Blog

09 August 2007

a pain a day

I have had a headache every day for the last week or so. This achey, sinusy feeling throbbing on the left side of my head feels like a grade 2 Migraine headache. It's only progressed to a full-fledged Migraine twice in 8 days, and I've only taken a triptan twice. I am wary of taking pain medication for it because I don't want my chronic daily headache to rear its ugly head again in the same way it used to. This is how it used to feel, minus the sinusy aspects.

Had I not learned that the vast majority "sinus headaches" are really undiagnosed Migraine headaches, I'd think I were suffering from a sinus headache in part. I also feel the way I do the night before I get my period, that particular brand of Migraine I endure right before the onset.

It has been around 100 degrees out every day for the last several days here, and maybe that has something to do with this. I don't know. I just feel tired and helpless since I feel I can't take my medication due to fear of rebound headache.

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://migraine.com/author/the-migraine-girl/
and update your bookmarks.