Disclaimer

The Migraine Girl's blog is not a substitute for professional advice! Thank you and be well.

Search This Blog

30 November 2008

what's so bad about feeling good?

Well, there's really not so much bad about feeling good. Now the mission is to find what's good about feeling bad, I guess.

The rain came in yesterday and continued without ceasing for hours upon hours....In fact, it's 1:15 AM early Sunday morning, meaning that, as far as I know, it has rained every moment of the weekend.

The mood I was in while writing that last post seems so far away from me! I'm not feeling awful, but I did have a rough day chock full o' migraine pain that would not dissipate despite two Imitrex tablets and a Naproxen sodium pill. Alas. The last few days were so wonderful, though--I think I have more of those to come. I'm going to try to make a point of being more creative, productive, and active on the days I feel well.

This evening I did get some q.t. in with friends and a certain little week-old baby I know. That does a body good. (Pass it on.)

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://migraine.com/author/the-migraine-girl/
and update your bookmarks.