Disclaimer

The Migraine Girl's blog is not a substitute for professional advice! Thank you and be well.

Search This Blog

07 October 2008

how TMJ dysfunction can ruin a cheesy couple shot


Here's a photo I took of me with the beau this afternoon. (Thank you, iMac webcam. I love you and your lack of judgment when I take fifty thousand self-portraits.) I started to make a silly face when my jaw popped loudly (and painfully). The camera took our photo RIGHT as I was reacting to the TMJ pain.

Candid TMJ dysfunction photo op! This doesn't happen every day, eh?

(Photo is a bit garbled because I was trying to use a special feature.)

2 comments:

themigrainegirl said...

Dear Self,

This is hilarious and sad.

Anonymous said...

Ouch but funny - Scrambling of photo seems appropriate to the pain of the TMJ popping - like the whole world fragmented at that moment. Beau looks like nice guy!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://migraine.com/author/the-migraine-girl/
and update your bookmarks.