Disclaimer

The Migraine Girl's blog is not a substitute for professional advice! Thank you and be well.

Search This Blog

07 February 2006

I just wrote several pages' worth of an introductory entry to this web log, and it disappeared on me even though it was automatically saving every few minutes. It's enough to drive a girl crazy.

To my shock, the word "migraine" isn't even included on the Blogger spellcheck list. This is problematic, wouldn't you say?

When I feel up to recreating what I've begun here, I'll post another entry. For now, the glaring screen is mocking me and I am entirely too annoyed that my first effort was whisked away into internet land.

1 comment:

erl said...

shockingly, the word "blog" isn't included in blogger spellchecking. which seems even more problematic, for obvious reasons.

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://migraine.com/author/the-migraine-girl/
and update your bookmarks.